Sharplan Epitouch Alex Laser
- Long pulse alexandrite laser – wavelength 755 mm
- Targets the pigment in the hair.
- Ideal client has black hair and white skin – other hair and skin types can be treated as few of us fit the ideal.
- Unable to treat some very dark skin and white, light or red hair.
- Takes an average of 6 to 10 treatments, each approximately 6 – 8 weeks apart or when the hair starts to grow.
For further information contact us at 604-875-4986.
- Based on Unique technology, ELOS™, that uses both electrical energy and light to remove hair gently and effectively. Intense pulsed light coupled with radio frequency.
- Safe for dark skin types.
- Unlike lasers red and fine hair may be treated. White and white hair do not respond well but in a few instances may work slightly.
- Light hair takes more treatments than darker pigmented hair and usually takes three treatments before benefits are seen. In some cases, it may not work.
- Takes an average of 6 to 10 treatments, approximately 6–8 weeks apart. The next treatment is done when the hair starts to grow